HBR’s 10 Must Reads on Emotional Intelligence (with featured article “What Makes a Leader?” by Daniel Goleman) (HBR’s 10 Must Reads)
If you read nothing else on emotional intelligence, read these 10 articles by experts in the field. We’ve combed through hundreds of articles in the Harvard Business Review archive and selected the most important ones to help you boost your emotional skills—and your professional success.
This book will inspire you to:
• Monitor and channel your moods and emotions
• Make smart, empathetic people decisions
• Manage conflict and regulate emotions within your team
• React to tough situations with resilience
• Better understand your strengths, weaknesses, needs, values, and goals
• Develop emotional agility
Harvard Business Review is the leading destination for smart management thinking. Through its flagship magazine, 11 international licensed editions, books from Harvard Business Review Press, and digital content and tools published on HBR.org, Harvard Business Review provides professionals around the world with rigorous insights and best practices to lead themselves and their organizations more effectively and to make a positive impact.