Working with Millennials: Using Emotional Intelligence and Strategic Compassion to Motivate the Next Generation of Leaders
Marc Robertson, MBA, is the founder and president of NewSkills USA and has more than 25 years of experience in the media, entertainment, and technology industries.
This book directly addresses the issues and problems that leaders face in today’s business environment―and provides tangible and usable techniques to overcome these challenges.
• Offers information that benefits both managers of Millennial employees and Millennials themselves
• Provides proven techniques for overcoming the issues confronting managers and leaders―strategies that have worked successfully in the real world
• Presents case studies that document specific management and leadership issues or show how techniques or skills were applied to resolve the situation
• Teaches humanistic leadership and the benefit of valuing people
• Trains new managers on the leadership skills needed to instill the confidence that will enable them to immediately earn the trust and respect of their teams